Wednesday, January 01, 2014

Hello There 2014!

Happy New Year y'all! Have you had your turnip greens and black eyed peas? We have. After the previous year I am taking no chances, I am not taunting the God of Southern Superstition by not choking down some greens and black eyed peas, not this year.

My focus project for January is PS February, book #160. I started this in January 2012 so it's time to get this done. My goal is have it stitched and framed by February 1st.

I'm taking my crafty goals one at a time this year. Some times our dreams and goals can be overwhelming and usually as soon as I set a goal, make a public statement of my intentions, it's the last thing I want to work on so the plan this year is month by month, not more than one project and just keep things loose and easy.

I'm posting from my blogger app and have no clue how these pictures will show up or how to tweak them. I'm going to hit publish and we'll see what happens.

Go get ya some greens and black eyed peas cause can one really afford to turn down the opportunity for some good luck and good fortune?



4 comments:

Giovanna said...

Lovely Prairie Schooler WIP. Have a great stitchy 2014.

Anna van Schurman said...

I do hope you have a better 2014. And I look forward to seeing you around these parts! Happy New Year!

Glenna said...

Love the PS! And I'm so glad you're back blogging! May you have the best year ever.

Kathy said...

Hope you keep up the blogging. Melissa. I have always found it interesting unlike mine where people made rude comments.